Monday, July 6, 2009

Working Out in the Great Outdoors

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Hang on because it will be Thanksgiving before you know it.

I had my weigh in on Friday and kudos to me! Down another 1.4 pounds making a total of 7.6 at the end of week three. Did you check out the cute sliding scale on the right --------------->

Now the real challenge will be this week. I am leaving to go camping for the next several days. My goal is to NOT gain any weight. It’s going to be a real task to be active enough to burn the calories taken in. My next weigh in is July 17th. I swear here and now, I will do this trip and make it a break even week on the scale. My workouts may consist of lifting ice cold beers and jogging around the small eleven site campground in the sweltering heat with beer in hand, but if that’s what it takes, I sure as hell will do it….. NIKE….. DO IT!

I am open to any suggestions to help keep the moderation without deprivation during this trip. Please feel free to email me at NorCaliK@yahoo.com or post a comment. Funny or serious, I’d love to hear from you.

I have some guest writers that will be filling in, so please stay tuned. I promise they will bring a fun and new twist to the blog. In the meantime I will be writing away so I promise to have some good stories upon my return on July 13th.

NOTE TO SELF: Pack beer koozie to keep it cold on daily jogs

No comments:

Post a Comment