Monday, June 15, 2009

Is your Sense of Humor Intact?

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic feedback on my first few entries. I hope you know this is just intended to be fun and look for the humor in all the situations life puts before us. If I loose my sense of humor (as peculiar and obscure as it may be) it will be the end of me. Honestly, I can find something funny in everything, especially myself! I do crack myself up and frequently am amazed by the actions and choices I make in my own life. Some logical, some emotional, some with no rhyme or reason.

One of the things that stood out in your comments is how you could relate to my situation(s). Or how happy you were to know someone else has the same issues, quirks or habits. Isn’t that the truth? We all want to know that we are not weird or unusual. Which is a bit ironic since most of us strive to be unique individuals. Yet we only want to share the good stuff, the stuff that people go “Wow” isn’t that wonderful? No one wants to air the dirty laundry as funny as it truly can be. Nobody wants to share their odd little habits, failures or struggles, it makes them “look bad”. OOOHHHH - What will people think? Think Smink is what I say. Have fun with life!

I am here to tell you. I am letting my guard down and I will share all of me, with whomever the hell is willing to read this blog. It will be fun. It will be funny. And, there is a very strong chance you will feel a whole lot better about yourself as you read through my adventures and my challenges. So stick around, I am on a mission and it’s not impossible (okay, that was not funny, I know but I had to do it).

Until tomorrow............

NOTE TO SELF: The humor is there. If you can’t find it, look harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment